Effective heat control occurs at its source. Alloy Racing Covers™ custom manufactures reusable hard cover thermal insulation systems that are molded to fit directly over hot engine components, up to 3000° F. (1649° C.). Our thirty years of experience in the heat control industry makes us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the Race Industry for extreme heat applications.
Many top race teams use Alloy Racing Covers™ to control radiant heat for Turbos, Headers, ‘Y’ Pipes and Waste Gates. We also develop customized Panels and Sleeving for any application.
2004 was a very significant year for Alloy Racing Covers™. Major capital improvements have made us the #1 manufacturer of extreme heat insulation in the United States. Our insulation is stronger, better looking and performs better than ever before. In race, minor details can make the difference between a podium finish and not finishing the race.
Why Choose Alloy Racing Covers?
- Advanced Ability – most of the parts we manufacture require that individual molds be made, which are necessary for such form-fitting performance product. With drawings or physical parts, we can custom make tooling, in-house, that meet the exact requirements for your application. This ability expedites the design and fabrication process.
- Advanced Design – We utilize 3D CAD design software and computerized cutting tables to ensure accuracy and consistency on high-production runs. Product you order two years from now will look and perform the same as product we make for you today.
- Customization – Extra care is given to ensure optimal performance. Aerodynamic customization and advanced ridgidizing techniques may be used to help achieve a desired effect.
- Advanced Materials – We have searched the world for the most advanced materials available and use only those that satisfy our highest standards. We use top-of-the-line alloy metals such as Inconel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum. Long-lasting insulation materials such as high-grade Fiberglass, Silica, Ceramic Fiber, Felt and paper based products are just a few of the materials we use to provide solutions that are guaranteed to meet your needs.
Value Added Benefits
- Quality Assurance – Advanced Alloy Shields’ internal Quality Control Department goes beyond what is normally expected by providing consistent quality and measurability of performance. Our stringent inspection requirements catch defects, sharp edges and design inconsistencies well before they have a chance to be shipped.
- Service is one factor often not provided in industrial manufacturing; Advanced Alloy Shields™ is the exception. We have established relationships with our customers and take enormous pride in each product we send out. We will work with you to assure that your product is exactly what you need as well as complete after-sale product support.
- Our facilities and processes are streamlined to assist you in meeting your demanding schedules.
- Shipping and Packaging conforms to all commercial and military standards. We can set up a JIT or EDI inventory system that will assure the product you need, when you need it.