AThe diesel vessels that transport equipment and research teams have the same needs as industrial and military vessels to protect against the damaging effects of heat.
Advanced Thermal Products, Inc. has provided, and continues to provide, thermal insulation systems for many of California’s research organizations. Above are photos of two recent Research Vessels that utilize our MarineWrap® technology for engine room and exhaust system insulation.
The same military technology used with our high-performance customers is used with all Marine Applications, including Research Vessels. Advantages include improved diesel performance, improved exhaust/heat flow, personnel and equipment protection, and sound attenuation. Systems are simple to install, remove and replace.
Please refer to our MarineWrap® USCG and NAVY pages for further product specific information.
- Since 1972, Advanced Thermal Products, Inc. has been the industry leader in innovative design and technology
- An extensive warranty on all high-temperature products (click on Warranty above to review)
- MarineWrap is UL/CUL classified with all of our ‘Softblanket’ products
- Manufactured to your specifications, utilizing 3D CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) techniques and ultra-precise, computerized cutting tables
- We use only the highest quality materials, from high temperature fabrics to fiberglass and ceramic insulation materials, which remain pliable under the most severe conditions
- Significantly reduces fire hazard
- Maintenance friendly; simple to install, remove, and replace
- Easily cleaned with non-abrasive cleaning agents
- Attractive “glove-fit” designs dramatically improve engine room appearance
- Significantly reduces temperatures within engine compartment
- Short turn-around to manufacture
- We keep costs down by offering our product direct to you from our factory in Santa Ana, California