Dodge Viper SRT 10 Thermal Insulation System
Viper fans thought that the earlier cars ran hot. Well, when Dodge increased horsepower in the new SRT 10, they also increased the heat problems.
Alloy Racing Covers (a division of ATPI) has worked hard to provide solutions to the earlier model Vipers and now has a kit that is especially developed for Dodge’s latest problem child. ARC has taken all of the lessons learned from previous models and has incorporated them into the SRT 10 Viper Kit. With fewer pieces more custom molded pieces, the kit is a definite winner.
You will enjoy your Viper more with benefits that include:
- No more burning hot sills (lower portion at doors)
- No threat of Paint Discoloration at the sills
- Air Conditioning that REALLY works
- Increased Performance – promotes cool air intake
- Reduce heat related damage to engine components
Product may be purchased individually or as a kit.
SRT 10Viper “Cool” Kit